Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Deodorant


I've looked high and low for years for a clear deodorant that both stays clear AND keeps you from getting all stinky. I've never had any luck.

If it was clear, I felt sticky and self-conscious about getting all smelly. If it kept me smelling good, everyone could see it.

Ugh...the troubles of a woman.

So, girls, my search has ended. Thank you, Secret (my favorite deodorant when you don't have to worry about it being clear), for saving the day!

Their new product, Secret Flawless, does it all. I've tried it a couple times and I am so happy with it. No stinkies. No white marks on your shirt. No feeling self-conscious.

My search is over. I'm a happy camper.

Obviously, it doesn't take much.

It costs a little more than normal deodorant, but is worth it to finally have what I need. Now if I can just find a way to get it free at CVS, then life will be grand.

So this works for me. And it's Wednesday. Thus, Works for Me Wednesday.

3 comments:

The Momster said...

Thanks for this tip. I use Lady's Mitchum and my daughter hates it - I had just bought her some but she says it stinks so I'll have to pick up this for her to try.

Sonshine said...

intersting!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Sarah said...

hmm...secret eh? I might have to try that one. I don't like the deoderants that smell like a flower or some kind of fruit armpits should NOT have a smell..period. :) I use Dove's Sensitive Skin. While it doesnt have a fragrance..it is pretty clear but doesnt work all day. so thanks for sharing..i might have to try this one!