Friday, October 10, 2008

Sick Day

I'm home sick today.

The flu bug totally bit me.

And normally when a stay-at-home-mom gets sick, absolutely nothing changes. She still goes about her day just as normal. Maybe just a little bit slower.

But today, my wonderful husband ran to work early this morning, got his computer and some files, and came back home to work here today so that I could lay in bed all day.

I love him so much. And I'm so incredibly thankful for a job that's flexible! I don't think I've had an actual sick day like today in over six years!

So even though I feel so incredibly yucky today, I still found a bright spot.

Hopefully tomorrow, I'll feel much, much better and there will be many more bright spots to celebrate...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad I was able to be that to serve you when you did not feel well!!! I LOVE YOU!!

It was also fun to teach Josh on Saturday!

Big Timber