Monday, September 6, 2010

Thursday!

We got word today that something important is supposed to happen on Thursday with the adoption! Unfortunately, there's one thing that we still need to have happen first. Will you please pray that this one thing will come through for us?

(I apologize for the total vagueness of this post. I realize it's probably frustrating. We're just doing it for security purposes and hope you'll understand!)

Along those lines...can I just tell you how hard it is not to share more about all this!?!?!?!?!? Really!!! I can't wait until they're home safe and sound and I can shout from the rooftops how much I love these babies!!

...and share totally cute pictures of them!

In the meantime, I just had to share with you the cutest chubby cheeks in the world (L's) and the cutest baby boy (B) trying to chew his hands (we have lots of these pics...teething, maybe?)


Soon...hopefully soon they'll be home and I'll feel comfortable posting the whole pictures! Only then I'll be posting pictures of them with us!

1 comment:

Shawny said...

This sounds promising! Hoping for good news on Thursday!